Wednesday 20 August 2014

'The starting point of all achievement is desire'.

Hi there and welcome!

If you are reading this, it is because you have stumbled upon my new blog, 'Eat Science Love'. I feel the name aptly describes me: a passionate microbiologist, aspiring science communicator and avid foodie who loves to discover new things every day. 

I find myself musing on a regular basis; whether it is about the world of science, the meaning of life or how well the flavour combination of my food satisfies the palate. As there are too many thoughts going through my brain at any given time, I am hoping to use this space as an extension of my mind. To give you a glimpse into my world, to entertain you, or merely give you a random fact that could turn up as a trivia question one day. 

Sometimes these thoughts may be concise and light-hearted, sometimes lengthy and broody. However, what I can promise as someone who is working towards being a better communicator and scientist, is that my words will be honest and sincere. For as Albert Einstein aptly said, 'Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters'.

I hope that you enjoy the journey that is, 'Eat Science Love'.

~ Ness 







No comments:

Post a Comment